Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
do vampires just use their teeth to make a puncture wound and then suck, or are their fangs like a straw
i havent slept in three days
instead of calling someone a “grammar nazi”, why not try:
- word nerd
- syntax whiplash
- fuckin geek
- speech preacher
- punctuate infatuate-er
- ~Lord English~
- grAMMAR SLAMMER